Friday, February 19, 2010

its a new dawn, its a new day, its a new life for me....and i'm feeling good.

After a really wonderful talk with my hubby we are taking a break for a year!!!!!!! Ok, a teenie bit about my husband and myself. We have been together for 11 years. We stopped using protection 8 years ago. A 1 1/2 year ago we got pregnant and didn't know it and miscarried after maybe 7 weeks they are thinking. So now we have been proactive in trying to conceive for 15 months. We did clomid for 9 months and now at a fertility doc for 6 months. So for us its really been confusion for almost a decade. I am soooo happy to be on mental pause from this. I don't want to time a thing, I don't want to prepare a needle for nothing, I for sure DO NOT want to keep sticking progesterone up my twat! If by some crazy chance it happens naturally with us we will be ecstatic, but otherwise, no invitro for 1 year. ( if you listen you might hear me singing hallelujah!) Don't get me wrong, we want kids. I also want a mental break! ....financial break is nice too! We have paid for nearly everything out of pocket. All meds, IUI treatments, all deductibles, you know, all that good stuff. So mental freedom, not to mention sexual freedom!!!!! This feels great!!!!!!!!!! There are a few things we have wanted to do to the house to prepare for a child and no way we can do that and shell out 9k to have one. ahhhhhhhh, this feels like the best butt rub ever!

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on the need for a physical, mental, and financial break. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete